Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Spots All Over My Face

OMG, I don't know what is wrong with my face and neck. Could it be an allergy or what? Well, sad to say, out of sudden my whole face and whole face and neck is full of spots, those white spots (looks like pimples but without heads) dunno what it is called. It is so so so damn disgusting! WTF!!! Pimples on face are still ok but I can't accept them being on the neck. I personally think it's gross and yes I have to use this word. Then I recalled back, I just changed to a new face serum on Wednesday and those spots appeared on the same day! It MUST have been that serum. I'm totally freaked out and I don't even wanna look at the mirror. I felt myself look 10 years older. ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so lost and tried contacting my beautician but she's at Korea so I tried sending her a text but she's not replying. Helpless! 
The next day came and out of desperation, I need to think of a way (don't ask why I'm not going to doctor instead cos I don't know either). I decided to wash my hands with dettol (to kill all the germs) then wash my hands with water. Not gonna put anything on my ugly face but my face got a bit dried up after the washing. So I use toner to tone my face, after all toner contains alcohol right, it can kill germs too, right? Then I applied these 3 capsules of chinese medicine which the whole family has been taking if we are feeling unwell. It can be described as "sin dan", miracle capsule, once you taken the medicine, you'll feel so much better then next day! So I took out those powder from the capsules and mixed it with water then applied all over my face. Leave it for about 30 minutes and rinse it off. Then I applied toner again then put Lamer cream over my face thinking Lamer might help too! But after applying, I looked at the mirror and noticed that my face is a little too oily so I decided to rinse it off with water only. Then later in the night I noticed those spots has reduced dramatically and I'm damn damn happy about it. I thought of applying the mask again but after a second thought, better not to overdo it. Better apply it tomorrow. So, if you face any problems similar to mine, perhaps you could try the same way as I did. Though I'm unsure of what the miracle capsule was but I guess any chinese medicine which can detox could probably do the trick!

P/S: Attached herewith are my DIY remedy for curing my spots. I'm sorry but I don't have the photos of my face and neck cos it's too gross!




It is actually written 甘草王, Licorice, 只供中醫師


Lamer Moisturizing Cream

0 comments: