Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Much Awaited Trip Bangkok Trip 2011

The very much trip which I have been looking forward too ends with a sad ending. It must have been the dragon fruit I ate yesterday!!! Well, I'm suppose to be at Bangkok now but yesterday after my dragon fruit, I've been visiting the toilet for several times and hmm please allow me to describe how does my poo looks like! It looks exactly like bolognese and when I explained this to FY she eventually asked me to STOP cos she loves eating bolognese. Well sorry but it's true that it looks something like that. LOL. My tummy is not in a good mood but I still go and take shower after waking up at 4:15AM, get dressed and put on pale make up but I don't really feel good. The tummy keeps on having cramping feelings and at the very last minute, I text Shiau Mei letting her know not to fetch me as I can't make it. *Sob*Sob*.
This is kinda a pathetic trip cos it started with 8 person going but then hubby bought another ticket to Macau not realising it's clashing dates, so 1 knocked down. About 2-3 months ago, as mentioned by Pik Yan herself, she said "Mount KL conquered her after she conquered Mount KK". She got 3 months MC for that and there goes the 2nd person unable to make it for the trip and the last one would be me which is a last minute notice! I've researched and planned the itinerary nicely but to my dismay, I'm not joining them! Sad sad! And the saddest thing would be my shopping spree!! Let me cry!! *Sob*Sob* Maybe because it's purely my own fault thus I didn't throw any tantrums at hubby. Hahaha cos somehow when something happened, I tend to throw tantrums at him dunno why. Yeah, I'm not a good wifey right? :P
But one thing I'm very happy about this lost is that hubby said will bring me along to Macau but I rejected cos it's so pricey at this last minute air tickets. Though hubby said it's ok but I think it's not worth it right?? After all, it's just Bangkok that I have missed out, can still go anytime I wish! To compensate that, FY said I got to go Bangsar for shopping spree and yes other than Bangsar, I'm gonna very hardworking in searching hi and low for nice outfits from blogspot and also shops in Bangsar, Sg Wang, Zara, Topshop and etc.... Till then, see ya next time Bangkok!

P/S: FY said I'm destined to go and fetch her from airport when she's back on this coming Saturday! WTF!!

0 comments: