Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catching Up with Sherley

After decades of not meeting each other, we arranged a last minute lunch + shopping spree. It turned out to be a very pleasant wan. Though never meet this old friend of mine for such a long time but we still did chat online and update each other about ourselves. We meet up at Sg Wang then headed to Fahrenheit 88 for lunch at Sushi Zanmai. We had a very long lunch and keep on talking and talking and talking until we almost forgotten to order for food! We chatted about almost everything and I always forgotten to tell what I initially wanted to tell Sherley about cos there are just too much to talk about. After lunch, we went back to Sg Wang for shopping and gosh I bought lotsa things and I also asked Sherley to buy a pair of shoes which I can't fit in. So I wanted my friend to buy it on behalf! LOL! I'm glad that she loves it too and she bought it in 5 mins time after trying on the shoes. She said "It's like buying vegetables" as the decision made in split seconds!

It's a great pleasure catching up with you babe. Thanks for the lunch and I think we should do this more often! Cheers!



I looked kinda awkward here as I was busy eating when she snapped this.


Sherley


Our Lunch @ Sushi Zanmai


Great deal of the day! Leopard prints bag I got for myself before meeting up with Sherley.


The shoes Sherley bought. ♥ the colour!


Erm, these are the stuffs I bought. ☺

0 comments: