Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mum's Travel Plan

Today I got an email from Jaz (agent from GTT for our last Turkey trip in April 2011) regarding the India itinerary which mum and her friends has been asking her about. My first reaction was, oh my, another trip again? This year alone, mum went to Turkey then to Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai on coming September and now another trip to India is in her plan??!! I printed the itinerary out for mum then I said to her "Wow, you almost travel to the whole world!". She laughed and said "I'll bring you there, they said it's fun". 
On they other side, I think it's great for mum to travel while she can still walk without worries. After all, she had been raising her 4 kids up, taking care of the house making sure her kids and husband are fine, cook for all of us and etc, she should enjoy all she could now! Hope you enjoy your life mum!

0 comments: