Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lucas's 3rd Birthday

Time flies and July 9th is baby's 3rd birthday. Well, I must agreed that seeing him growing up makes me feel old. I started to sound like an aunty who says those things such as "Aiyor, now he can slide on his own without me in the playground!" and as you know these are those sentences aunties always commented on grown up kids. ARGH!! July 9th was his actual day but we celebrated a day ahead on the 8th for him in his school. He's superb excited. The night before 8th, I went to collect the cupcakes which I have ordered earlier for him with his favourite Lightning McQueen. When I came back with cupcakes, I showed it to him and he's so so happy. Yiyi is so glad that you love it. 

The next morning he woke up, he comes into my room to check out the cupcakes. Wondering why are the cupcakes in my room ya cos the cupcakes cannot be placed in the fridge but has to be somewhere cold. I figured out air-conditioned room would be best! After looking at the cupcakes, he smiled and eagerly get to changed to his uniform to get ready to school. My sis took leave this day and hubby is back from Alor Setar too. 

Early morning, sis sent Lucas to school and then came back to pick me up. After that, we headed to Carrefour to collect those helium balloons. Hubby will be going there himself after meeting up with his friend in Sri Hartamas. When we reached Lucas's school, he is so delighted to see us. Hahaha, I'm so happy seeing him behaving so well. We took up the cupcakes, arranged it for the kids and snapped some photos for them. All the kids loves the cupcakes. Then we all sing a birthday song for the birthday boy but this Mr Cool is putting his hand on his chin! Really like Tai Kor!!

Last but not least yiyi wishes Lucas happy, healthy, smarty and goody. You must be a good boy, behaved yourself and listen to all of us ok? Yiyi loves you!


Cupcakes


L.U.C.A.S (with stars deco)


Lightning McQueen


Collecting balloons and fitting them nicely in the car


Me untangling the balloons


Kids waiting patiently



Big smile on his face




Making his birthday wish


Candles blowing


See my boy! Smiling whole day but having a little flu + running nose. His cupcakes and a specially made honey dew cake, which is superb soft!






Kacau Yichang snapping photos :P


 Lucas & Mummy


Lucas & Yiyi


Lucas & Yichang

0 comments: