Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

90% Spots Gone

Referring to the earlier post I've blogged on, my beautician finally came back from Korea after a long waited period for me. Though after my DIY medication, it reduces the swelling and also reddish spots but spots are still there. Thus I wanted to let my beautician to have a look at my skin. She examined my skin and said as at now, she can't do extraction, facial and anything with my face. She could only help me to do a cooling mask to cool off those sensitivity in my skin. She gave me a mask and also a cream to apply on my mask and she said it will work in 1 use or most 2 use. I kinda shocked me, I mean takkan so easy meh?? Whatever it is, I tried using it as instructed by her and this morning I woke up, to my surprise the bintik bintik really all gone. No more spots at all. WAH WAH WAH!!! Tak percaya kan?? But it's real and I even asked hubby to check it out. *happy*happy* I think I'm gonna apply it again tonight then my skin should be back to normal again. Then next week, can go to do facial as normal already. Yahoo!! In case, anyone of you are interested in which facial centre I went to, I can shared you my beautician address. 

Women's World
Berjaya Times Square, 
Level 7 No 52 west wing

0 comments: