Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Panasonic 50" Plasma TV

After so long and I can hardly recall how long it is, today hubby brought me to check out new TV. We went to TBM @ Old Klang Road and after a long explanation from the sales person, we decided to buy Plasma TV instead of the new LED TV. LCD was not recommended as LED is replacing LCD and soon to be phased off. We bought a Panasonic 50" Plasma TV and I couldn't believe that hubby would decide on the spot and to my even bigger surprise at the size of the TV. Lolz! But I'm so so excited and happy with my super BIG TV. TBM has very good and efficient service. Just few 3 hours after my purchase, the staffs came to install my TV at no cost. Happy!!! I asked hubby when only buy today, izzit because he afraid that I wouldn't look for a job if he bought me this TV earlier (psst..I'm going to start my new work tomorrow). LOLZ


My Panasonic 50" Plasma TV


SO SO SO BIG

4 comments:

Alex C. said...

Too bad for the defect that we had. The 3 shadow strip on the left of the TV. Hopefully the Panasonic Support guy can fix it without any trouble..

Katie said...

so now after panasonic guy came, we knew it's not the tv problem. Relieved!

F.R.E.D.Y said...

AhhHamDulilah... besar-nya kaca TV

Katie said...

kns...u islam ker?? sini tak halal babi!! hahahhaa