Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Eliner @ Empro

During my 2nd visit for eye brow laser, I've signed up the package for Eliner which is having promotion now. They are having a 20% discount on original price RM320 for upper and lower eyeliner respectively. I have actually made an appointment for this Eliner on 14th August but my backside was itchy today thus I called to change it to today.



Top : Grey Crochet Collar Top from Ugly Ducking Closet
Bottom : Skorts from Shibuya @ Sunway Pyramid
Bag : Alexa Mulberry Inspired Bag from Chance Boutique 

It took me roughly 2.5 to 3 hours for the whole process. As I'm doing both upper and lower, the Empro staff said they are gonna do the lower part first. Again, same process as removing the eye brow, to apply aesthetic for 15-20 minutes then the eye lid embroidery can start anytime. The sound of the machine they used was so loud and scary! The girl who did my embroidery suggested me to put on my headphones if any and maximise the volume of my MP3. So I tried and it kinda worked. It is not so painful as what I heard from other girls who did it before but it's much of a ticklish feel. After my 3 hours of embroidery, this is how I looked like. My face is so black because of the eye liner colour they embroidered on my eye lid. The colour kinda "jumps" all over my face. Dunno how to describe it ler.. 

The girl mentioned that eye lid embroidery also the same as eye brow embroidery, can't wet the areas for 3 days as afraid that colour may fade off easily. Also, need to apply the cream provided for 3 consecutive days.



After 2nd laser before Eliner


After Eliner, can you see any difference?

2 comments:

文伦 said...

one picture is too warm, one picture is too cold. can not see the difference la. Please take it again.

Katie said...

Paiseh ler master of photography! One I took under the spotlight in the restaurant and the other one I took at home just now, rainy days - no lights ma!!