Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Removing Semi Permanent Eye Brow

Yesterday I had an appointment at empro MV for eyebrow embroidery but instead of the consultant told me that I might need to remove my current embroidery and make a new one instead of both the eyebrows are unsymmetrical! I was like WTF!!! How could that be?? She said it's actually quite normal and it could be due to aging problem..oh shit!! and also some muscle movements. At first I was quite reluctant to remove it and insisted on doing the embroidery only but when the consultant said "It's really funny on how you look now" and I look at the mirror and couldn't agree more with her! Argh...alright. Remove it!! I was so ken cheong cos I have never tried it before and wondering how hurt will it caused me. The whole procedure took about 30 minutes - 25 minutes for the anesthetic applied on the eyebrow and 5 minutes for the laser. The removing of the eye brow costs me RM400 and can only do it every 1.5 months. The consultant said I might need to have at least 3x treatment before it's faded. You guys can check out more in their website.

Before I start, the consultant shaved off my eye brow and I was super damn worried as I kinda have the feeling of being naked. I told her in that this time really kena shave eye brow ( 让人剃 眼眉)! The consultant mentioned that there are customers who said they do not wanna shave it but during the lasering, the eye brow will actually burnt (hangus). What a joke..so better to shave it off first.

When the consultant is about the start the lasering, she told asked "Are you ready?" and I got no choice but to answer "Yes". She asked me not to open my eyes as the lights are very very bright from the machine. Ouch...not as painful as I expected. The feeling is the same as the Black Wawa machine if anyone of you has did the Black Wawa on your face before. 5 minutes past and we're done and she told me that my eye brow has actually changed colour from reddish brown to light black. The consultant gave me a cream to apply for 2 days twice a day to reduce the swelling if any. I can't wet the eye brows area for 3 days and can't no make up on that area for 1 week.

Yucks....without any eyebrows left but luckily there is still a eyebrow shape left which doesn't made me look so weird. After that I hurried walked to buy bread and donuts for Lucas and went straight to the car park!


Me with NO eyebrow

P/S: In the above photo, my eyes are kinda weird and cacat man!! And also the dark eye circle!! Ignore that and focus on the eyebrow.

4 comments:

Alex C. said...

Who is the BIG eyes,..... :D

Katie said...

more like tao kei eyes

springX284 said...

Sori 2 disturb, ur blog link in 1 of the FB post by Empro regarding removing ur eyebrow embroidery experience brought me here. Do u mind 2 share wif me the final outcome after removing & embroidery

@ Empro? I had my eyebrow embroidery 2 yrs ago & it has been affecting me everyday when I look at the mirror/photo, they are so ugly & unsymmetrical. Thought of removing them since long time ago

but scare & doubt if they can be completely removed. Really hope you can share with me ur final ersult. Thank you so much & sori for the disturbing.

Jess said...

hi, I had a same problem like sprintX284, want to get rid of my eyebrow embroidery for quite a long time.
can it completely removed after the 3 times treatment you have done?

Hope to get more information and know where to do it in London.

Many Thanks