Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our 1st Trip

Finally the day has come and off we are heading to Bkk. We call for a cab to come and pick us up at 2pm. We arrived ard 2:30pm as the driver is ex-F1 driver and thanks to him we have plenty of time for our lunch before boarding. After lunch the time was just nice as it is about to board. We queue up and we are the first few at the queue but then the annoucement came. "Due to technical problem, the flight AK867 has been delayed for boarding". Oh gosh, not AGAIN?? But both of us have a bit of tummy disorder so we took this delayed time to go to toilet...Then while I was doing my business, I heard the damn flight attendant making annoucement that the flight is now ready for boarding...Hello?? I'm in the middle of doing my business...so i quickly finished up my biz and waited for dear. Wondering whether dear heard the annoucement. I tried to call his mobile but it doesn't went through. Argh !! Luckily he too heard the annoucement and came out quickly. Off we go for boarding. :)

0 comments: