Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Arrival at Bkk

















The flight took us 2 hours 5 minutes. Once we landed, the weather was pretty good. Noticed that the Bkk airport is a newly built airport as part of it are still under renovation. I called back home to tell mum I have reached safely and the first question she asked was, "Ok or nt?? See any riots??". Hehehe....I replied 'No' as I'm still inside the airport. :P As I was walking to the custom for passport control, I saw a giant lollipop....it's bigger than my fist. There's lot of big statues all over the airport. When I reached the custom, I found something funny as visitors need to look at the webcam for photo to be taken... hahaha...


After that, we went to collect our luggages. It's so far away from where the plane dropped us. It's just like walking from one end to the other. *Phew*

0 comments: