Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wedding Day - Morning Session (Part 1)

This day was my BIG (28th Nov 2009) day. I woke up around 6am to get ready to my brother's house as I'm departing from brother's house to the hotel. Waited for Sharon, my make up artist to reach. At the same time also waiting for those jimuis to come and get ready for the games session for heng dais.

Me + Sis

Ji Muis

Heng Dais

Games Session for Heng Dais

Hairbands with balloons for them

Piggy Back Heng Dai to walk on this Rock Marble?

Breast Feed from hubby

Pumping down to get the red dates from hubby

Bumble Bee needs to poke all balloons

Finish 2 x 1.5 litres Coke with the long and tiny tubes


But Ji Mui said "NOT ENOUGH!!" and asking "FOR MORE"

2nd Round of Ang Pows

His Vows

And FINALLY

Finding the right door key in the ice water

My mum

Family Portrait (with baby Lucas sleeping)

Off we're heading to Hotel Nikko

0 comments: