Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Toothbrush

I was looking for a used toothbrush to wash hubby's Onitsuka shoe. I find high and low around the house also unable to find a used toothbrush. How unbelievable! So, I got no choice but to use my current toothbrush to wash it instead and it made me have to employ a new toothbrush to do it's daily job. I bought this toothbrush some time ago but just just happen that every time I need a new toothbrush I wouldn't think of it. This is the option since it is the last toothbrush left in the cupboard. Bought this at Daiso for RM5 as usual and the first time I used it to brush my teeth it's kinda uneasy. But the second time, I found it quite interesting as it is able to brush both sides of the teeth in the same row or should I say same side (whatever) at the same time. The toothbrush has 3 sides actually and it kinda looks like a triangle. Less time required to brush teeth as it brushes both sides at the same time. Hee hah..... You may wanna try to get one and try using it!

Hubby's shoe that made me changed my toothbrush

Closed up of the toothbrush - front view

Closed up of the toothbrush - back view

There are actually 3 side of brushes like a triangle

3 comments:

Alex C. said...

Thousand thanks to my best wife for doing so much thing for me. Love you sweetheart. Muack~

chewsheiwei said...

So good...where did you get the toothbrush?

Katie said...

wei, you din read the whole thing leh? I bought it from Daiso geh. But when you brushing, you have to open the mouth wider! keke